Our vouchers are hand printed on a Gocco machine, with a design featuring the zigzags found on the front of the INTRA building.
You can buy them for any amount, and they can be spent on:
- Courses at Medway Fine Printmakers
- Open access sessions
- Materials such as paper and ink
- Items in the on-site Printed Wonders shop, including printed artworks, textiles, stationery, cards and gifts.
Below are some popular voucher values, with examples of what they can be spent on and links to buy them online.
If you would like a voucher for any other amount – please contact us.
- £20 voucher – book 3 hours of open access time with £8 left for paper or other materials.
- £40 voucher – for a Gelli Monoprinting class
- £45 voucher – for a Thermofax class.
- £65 voucher – for a one-day course in Drypoint, or Screen Printing.
- £75 voucher – for a one-day course in Linocut
- £130 voucher – for a two-day course in Etching, Photopolymer, Collagraph or Screen Printing.
Vouchers are valid for one year from the end of the month that they are purchased in. They cannot be exchanged for cash, but if only part of the voucher is spent, the rest of the voucher can be held in credit for use by the recipient any time before it expires.